The Kyandra Saga

The Kyandra Saga
Book I

Sunday, August 26, 2018

It's all about the Tale.  Does the world need another Hero? Hell yeah.  #amwriting #Whyiwrite #FANTASY-Author
www.amazon.com/author/desire4fire

I always have this faith that my stories will inspire, but there's still that voice of self-doubt that asks why.  I face it daily and answer "because I'm a writer " and it makes me happy for twenty-three hours until Self-doubt whispers into my ear once more.  I know the answer. I lift my eyes and point at my heart.  Stories are inside there and need to be told.
I understand why I write. Now I may still struggle, but the answer is always clear.  Keep the faith.. See the vision.  Make a difference. It's sort of self-satisfying this relationship between doubt and knowing That challenges me.  I can do better.
Go further in write mode. Desire4fire.  #writenow  www.amazon.com/author/desire4fire





No comments:

Post a Comment